Benefits of Natural Gas

Natural gas is an abundant domestic fuel that adds comfort, convenience and value to your home. Besides making life more comfortable, natural gas can help reduce your home’s carbon footprint by almost 50% on average.

  • Natural gas appliances are more efficient and create lower emissions than electric appliances. Therefore, less pollution.
  • The processes of generating and transmitting electricity results in a 73% loss of total energy, leaving only 27% of the original energy that started at the power station arriving at your home or business.
  • Compare that to the fact that more than 90% of produced natural gas is delivered directly to your home or business!
  • Natural gas is the cleanest of all fossil fuels.

When The Power Is Out

Many natural gas appliances will work for your convenience, even when the power is out. Your family will still be able to take hot showers, and stay warm with your vent free supplemental heating appliance. Your natural gas grill can even be used during an outage as a backup cooking resource.