Residential Service

ORUD has been providing energy and comfort, through natural gas, to the families of Anderson and Roane Counties since 1951. Since then, we’ve continually provided our customers with safe, reliable service.

If you are moving and need to transfer your service, or are adding natural gas to your home for the first time, let us help you. Complete the proper form, and you will be contacted by a Customer Service Representative who will help you with your request.

Establish New Service

Residential Application Form

Residential Service Disconnect

To disconnect service, a request must be submitted in writing at least one business day prior to the requested disconnection date. You may complete this request by stopping by our office, sending a letter, or faxing us at (865) 483-9452. You are required to provide: current address, forwarding address, requested disconnect date, account number and signature of account owner.

To complete this request online, simply fill out this form.

Disconnect Form